Welcome to Nuddy Media, a service provided by Nuddy Media Limited (“Nuddy Media”, “we” “our”, or “us”).
- Description of nuddymedia.com: – This provides a general description of the features and functionality.
- Your Nuddy Media Account: – This section explains your responsibilities should you choose to register for a Nuddy Media account.
- Your Use of the Platform: – This section sets out your right to use the Platform, and the conditions that apply to your use of the Platform.
- Your Content: – This section deals with ownership of your content and includes your agreement not to upload anything that infringes on anyone else’s rights.
- Grant of License: – This section explains how your content will be used on nuddymedia.com and the permissions that you grant by uploading your content – for example, the right for other users to view, amend and distribute your content.
- Representations and Warranties: – This section includes important promises and guarantees that you give when uploading content to nuddymedia.com – in particular, your promise that everything you upload, and share is owned by you and won’t infringe anyone else’s rights.
- Liability for Content: – This section explains that nuddymedia.com is a secure storage and sharing service and that its users are solely liable for material that they upload to nuddymedia.com.
- Third Party Websites and Services: – Through nuddymedia.com you may have access to other websites and services. This section explains that these are separate third-party services that are not under the control of nuddymedia.com.
- Blocking and Removal of Content: – This section makes it clear that Nuddy Media Limited may block or remove content from the Platform.
- Disclaimer: – This section explains that Nuddy Media cannot give any guarantees that the Platform will always be available – sometimes even a platform as awesome as ours will have a few problems.
- Limitation of Liability: – This section explains some of those things that Nuddy Media will not be liable for. Please make sure you read and understand this section.
- Indemnification: – If you use the Platform in a way that results in damage to us, you will need to take responsibility for that.
- Competitions and Other Promotions: – This section deals with competitions, contests and sweepstakes on nuddymedia.com. These are not run by Nuddy Media, and therefore we cannot be responsible for them. If you want to run your own competition on nuddymedia.com, make sure you read and understand our Competition Terms.
- Use of Nuddy Media Players and Widget: – This section includes a few restrictions on how you can use our service – basically, don’t try to use our service to create a new cloud-based hosting service.
- Changes to the Platform, Accounts and Pricing: – From time to time, we may need to make some changes to nuddymedia.com. This section explains your rights in this situation.
- Termination: – This section explains how you can terminate your Nuddy Media account, and the grounds on which we can terminate your use of nuddymedia.com.
- Assignment to Third Parties: – This section deals with Nuddy Media’s right to transfer this agreement to someone else.
- Severability: – This is a standard legal provision, which says that any term that is not valid will be removed from the agreement without affecting the validity of the rest of the agreement.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction: – All of our documents are governed by British law.
- Disclosures: – This section provides information about Nuddy Media Limited, including how to contact us.
Description Nuddy Media Limited
Nuddy Media Limited is a business designed to create, develop and produce innovative and effective marketing campaigns and material to drive positive outcomes for our clients.
Your Nuddy Media Account
You may choose/be required to register an account to use nuddymedia.com.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your username and password, and you will remain responsible for all use of your username and password, and all activity emanating from your account, whether or not such activity was authorised by you.
If your username or password is lost or stolen, or if you believe that your account has been accessed by unauthorised third parties, you are advised to notify email@example.com,and should change your password at the earliest possible opportunity.
You may terminate your account at any time as described in the Termination section below.
Your Use of the Platform
(i) You must not copy or capture, or attempt to copy or capture, any Content from the Platform or any part of the Platform, other than by means of download in circumstances where the relevant Uploader has elected to permit downloads of the relevant item of Content.
(iii) You must not use any Content (other than Your Content) in any way that is designed to create a separate content service or that replicates any part of the Platform offering.
(iv) You must not employ scraping or similar techniques to aggregate, repurpose, republish or otherwise make use of any Content.
(v) You must not employ any techniques or make use of any services, automated or otherwise, designed to misrepresent the popularity of Your Content on the Platform, or to misrepresent your activity on the Platform, including without limitation by the use of bots, botnets, scripts, apps, plugins, extensions or other automated means to register accounts, log in, add followers to your account, play Content, follow or unfollow other users, send messages, post comments, or otherwise to act on your behalf, particularly where such activity occurs in a multiple or repetitive fashion. You must not offer or promote the availability of any such techniques or services to any other users of the Platform.
(vi) You must not alter or remove, attempt to alter or remove, any trademark, copyright or other proprietary or legal notices contained in, or appearing on, the Platform or any content appearing on the Platform (other than Your Content).
(vii) You must not, and must not permit any third party to, copy or adapt the object code of the Website or any of the Apps or Services, or reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, modify or attempt to discover any source or object code of any part of the Platform, or circumvent or attempt to circumvent or copy any copy protection mechanism or access any rights management information pertaining to Content other than Your Content.
(viii) You must not use the Platform to upload, post, store, transmit, display, copy, distribute, promote, make available or otherwise communicate to the public:
- any Content that is offensive, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, that promotes violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, incites hatred on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation, or is otherwise objectionable in Nuddy Media’s reasonable discretion.
- any information, Content or other material that violates, plagiarises, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark rights, rights of privacy or publicity, confidential information or any other right; or
- any Content that violates, breaches or is contrary to any law, rule, regulation, court order or is otherwise is illegal or unlawful in Nuddy Media’s reasonable opinion;
- any material of any kind that contains any virus, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, malware, bot, time bomb, worm, or other harmful or malicious component, which or might overburden, impair or disrupt the Platform or servers or networks forming part of, or connected to, the Platform, or which does or might restrict or inhibit any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Platform; or
- any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional messages, spam or any other form of solicitation.
(ix) You must not commit or engage in, or encourage, induce, solicit or promote, any conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation.
(x) You must not rent, sell or lease access to the Platform, or any Content on the Platform, although this shall not prevent you from including links from Your Content to any legitimate online download store from where any item of Your Content may be purchased.
(xi) You must not deliberately impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, for example, by registering an account in the name of another person or company or sending messages or making comments using the name of another person.
(xii) You must not stalk, exploit, threaten, abuse or otherwise harass another user, or any Nuddy Media employee.
(xiii) You must not use or attempt to use another person’s account, password, or other information, unless you have express permission from that other person.
(xiv) You must not sell or transfer, or offer to sell or transfer, any Nuddy Media account to any third party without the prior written approval of Nuddy Media Limited.
(xv) You must not collect or attempt to collect personal data, or any other kind of information about other users, including without limitation, through spidering or any form of scraping.
Nuddy Media Limited does not claim any ownership rights in Your Content, and you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that Your Content remains your sole responsibility.
Without prejudice to the conditions set forth in Your Use of the Platform you must not upload, store, distribute, send, transmit, display, perform, make available or otherwise communicate to the public any Content to which you do not hold the necessary rights. In particular, any unauthorised use of copyright protected material within Your Content (including by way of reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, public display, public performance, preparation of derivative works, making available or otherwise communicating to the public via the Platform) may constitute an infringement of third-party rights and is prohibited. Any such infringements may result in termination of your access to the Platform as described in the Repeat Infringers section below and may also result in civil litigation or criminal prosecution by or on behalf of the relevant rights holder.
We may, from time to time, invite or provide you with means to provide feedback regarding the Platform, and in such circumstances, any feedback you provide will be deemed non-confidential and Nuddy Media Limited shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use such feedback on an unrestricted basis.
Grant of Licence
Removal of Content from your account will automatically result in the deletion of the relevant files from Nuddy Media’s systems and servers. However, notwithstanding the foregoing, you hereby acknowledge and agree that once Your Content is distributed to a Linked Service, Nuddy Media Limited is not obligated to ensure the deletion of Your Content from any servers or systems operated by the operators of any Linked Service, or to require that any user of the Platform or any Linked Service deletes any item of Your Content.
Any Content other than Your Content is the property of the relevant Uploader, and is or may be subject to copyright, trademark rights or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. Such Content may not be downloaded, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, re-uploaded, republished, displayed, sold, licensed, made available or otherwise communicated to the public or exploited for any purposes except via the features of the Platform from time to time and within the parameters set by the Uploader on the Platform or with the express written consent of the Uploader. Where you repost another user’s Content, or include another user’s Content in a set, you acquire no ownership rights whatsoever in that Content. Subject to the rights expressly granted in this section, all rights in Content are reserved to the relevant Uploader.
Representations and Warranties
You hereby represent and warrant to Nuddy Media Limited as follows:
(ii) Your Content and the availability thereof on the Platform do not and will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights, performers’ rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or rights in confidential information.
(iii) You have obtained any and all necessary consents, permissions and/or releases from any and all persons appearing in Your Content in order to include their name, voice, performance or likeness in Your Content and to publish the same on the Platform and via any Linked Services.
(iv) Your Content, including any comments that you may post on the Website, is not and will not be unlawful, offensive, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, will not promote violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, or incite hatred on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation.
(v) Your Content does not and will not create any liability on the part of Nuddy Media Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns, and their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and/or shareholders.
Nuddy Media Limited reserves the right to remove Your Content, suspend or terminate your access to the Platform and/or pursue all legal remedies if we believe that any of Your Content breaches any of the foregoing representations or warranties, or otherwise infringes another person’s rights or violates any law, rule or regulation.
Liability for Content
You hereby acknowledge and agree that Nuddy Media Limited (i) stores Content and other information at the direction, request and with the authorisation of its users, (ii) acts merely as a passive conduit and/or host for the uploading, storage and distribution of such Content, and (iii) plays no active role and gives no assistance in the presentation or use of the Content. You are solely responsible for all of Your Content that you upload, post or distribute to, on or through the Platform, and to the extent permissible by law, Nuddy Media Limited excludes all liability with respect to all Content (including Your Content) and the activities of its users with respect thereto.
Nuddy Media Limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders hereby exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all liability which may arise from any Content uploaded to the Platform by users, including, but not limited to, any claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity rights, any claims relating to publication of defamatory, pornographic, obscene or offensive material, or any claims relating to the completeness, accuracy, currency or reliability of any information provided by users of the Platform. By using the Platform, you irrevocably waive the right to assert any claim with respect to any of the foregoing against Nuddy Media Limited or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers or shareholders.
If you discover any Content on the Platform that you believe infringes your copyright, please report this to us using any of the methods outlined on our Copyright Information pages.
If you would prefer to send us your own written notification, please make sure that you include the following information:
- a statement that you have identified Content on nuddymedia.com that infringes your copyright or the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act.
- a description of the copyright work(s) that you claim have been infringed.
- a description of the Content that you claim is infringing and where such Content can be located.
- your full name, address and telephone number, a valid email address on which you can be contacted.
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed with respect to your statement that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, confirmation that such statement is made under penalty of perjury; and
- your electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy).
Your notice should be sent to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or by mail to the following address:
Nuddy Media Limited
Bank House, Market Street
Whaley Bridge, High Peak.
Attn: Copyright Team
The foregoing process applies to copyright only. If you discover any content that you believe to be in violation of your trademark rights, again use email@example.com .
Third Party Websites and Services
The Platform may provide you with access to third party websites, databases, networks, servers, information, software, programs, systems, directories, applications, products or services, including without limitation, Linked Services (hereinafter “External Services”).
Nuddy Media Limited does not have or maintain any control over External Services and is not and cannot be responsible for their content, operation or use. By linking or otherwise providing access to any External Services, Nuddy Media Limited does not give any representation, warranty or endorsement, express or implied, with respect to the legality, accuracy, quality or authenticity of content, information or services provided by such External Services.
You are solely responsible for taking the precautions necessary to protect yourself from fraud when using External Services, and to protect your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content and material that may be included on or may emanate from any External Services.
Nuddy Media Limited disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for any harm resulting from your use of External Services, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against Nuddy Media Limited with respect to the content or operation of any External Services.
Blocking and Removal of Content
You have no right of continued access to any particular item of Content and Nuddy Media Limited shall have no liability in the event that you are unable to access an item of Content due to its removal from the Platform, whether by Nuddy Media Limited or the relevant Uploader.
If we receive a valid notification from a third party in accordance with our reporting processes or applicable law that any of Your Content infringes the copyright or other rights of such third party, or if we believe that your behaviour is inappropriate and violates our Community Guidelines, we will send you a written warning to this effect. Any user that receives more than two of these warnings is liable to have their access to the Platform terminated forthwith.
We will also suspend or terminate your account without warning if ordered to do so by a court, and/or in other appropriate circumstances, as determined by Nuddy Media Limited at its discretion.
THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WEBSITE, THE APPLICATION AND ASSOCIATED APPLICATIONS AND ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES ACCESSED THROUGH OR VIA NUDDY MEDIA, THE APPS OR OTHERWISE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”.
WHILST NUDDY MEDIA LIMITED USES REASONABLE ENDEAVOURS TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE PLATFORM AS SOON AS PRACTICABLE ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO NUDDY MEDIA’S ATTENTION, NUDDY MEDIA MAKES NO PROMISES, GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) REGARDING THE WEBSITE, THE APPLICATIONS, THE SERVICES OR ANY PART OR PARTS THEREOF, ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LINKED SERVICES OR OTHER EXTERNAL SERVICES. NUDDY MEDIA LIMITED DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE PLATFORM OR ANY PART OR PARTS THEREOF, THE CONTENT, OR THE SERVERS ON WHICH THE PLATFORM OPERATES ARE OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NUDDY MEDIA LIMITED DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY TRANSMISSION OF CONTENT UPLOADED TO THE PLATFORM WILL BE SECURE OR THAT ANY ELEMENTS OF THE PLATFORM DESIGNED TO PREVENT UNAUTHORISED ACCESS, SHARING OR DOWNLOAD OF CONTENT WILL BE EFFECTIVE IN ANY AND ALL CASES, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM IS LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION.
NUDDY MEDIA AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND SHAREHOLDERS, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL OF THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES AND ANY OTHER WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY SET OUT HEREIN TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WHERE THE LAW OF ANY JURISDICTION LIMITS OR PROHIBITS THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES AS SET OUT ABOVE, THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT THAT THE LAW OF SUCH JURISDICTION APPLIES TO THIS AGREEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL NUDDY MEDIA LIMITED AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE GREATER OF 1.00 EURO OR THE AMOUNTS (IF ANY) PAID BY YOU TO NUDDY MEDIA LIMITED DURING THE PREVIOUS TWELVE (12) MONTHS FOR THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
NUDDY MEDIA LIMITED AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND SHAREHOLDERS, SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR:
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM:
- YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE PLATFORM OR ANY PART OR PARTS THEREOF, OR TO ACCESS ANY CONTENT OR ANY EXTERNAL SERVICES VIA THE PLATFORM;
- ANY CHANGES THAT NUDDY MEDIA LIMITED MAY MAKE TO THE PLATFORM OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT SUSPENSION OR CESSATION OF ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM OR ANY CONTENT IN OR FROM ANY OR ALL TERRITORIES;
- ANY ACTION TAKEN AGAINST YOU BY THIRD PARTY RIGHTSHOLDERS WITH RESPECT TO ANY ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OF SUCH THIRD PARTY’S RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR CONTENT OR YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN AS PART OF AN INVESTIGATION BY NUDDY MEDIA LIMITED OR ANY RELEVANT LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITY REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM;
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE PLATFORM’S TECHNICAL OPERATION, OR FROM ANY INACCURACY OR DEFECT IN ANY CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION RELATING TO CONTENT;
- YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE NUDDY MEDIA LIMITED WITH ACCURATE OR COMPLETE INFORMATION, OR YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD SUITABLY CONFIDENTIAL:
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, ANY LOSS OF DATA (INCLUDING YOUR CONTENT), OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH; AND/OR
ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM MUST BE NOTIFIED TO NUDDY MEDIA LIMITED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SUCH LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND NUDDY MEDIA LIMITED AND ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND NUDDY MEDIA AND THAT NUDDY MEDIA’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Nuddy Media Limited, its successors, assigns, affiliates, agents, directors, officers, employees and shareholders from and against any and all claims, obligations, damages, losses, expenses, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from:
(iii) any activity related to your account, be it by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent unless such activity was caused by the act or default of Nuddy Media Limited.
Data Protection, Privacy and Cookies
Competitions and Other Promotions
From time to time, some Nuddy Media users may promote competitions, promotions, prize draws and other similar opportunities on the Platform (“Third Party Competitions”). Nuddy Media is not the sponsor or promoter of these Third-Party Competitions and does not bear any responsibility or liability for the actions or inactions of any third parties who organise, administer or are otherwise involved in any of promotion of these Third-Party Competitions. If you wish to participate in any of these Third-Party Competitions, it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions applicable to the relevant Third-Party Competition and to ensure that you understand the rules and any eligibility requirements and are lawfully able to participate in such Third-Party Competitions in your country of residence.
If you wish to run your own Third-Party Competition on the Platform, you are free to do so provided you comply with our Competition Terms, which are available here.
Use of Nuddy Media Players and Widget
The Platform includes access to customisable players (“Players”), and an embeddable version of the Nuddy Media waveform player (“Widget”) for incorporation into users’ own sites, third party sites or social media profiles, whether or not a Linked Service. This functionality is provided to enable Uploaders to put their Content wherever they wish, and to enable other users of the Platform to share and distribute Content within the parameters set by the Uploader.
You may not, without the prior written consent of Nuddy Media Limited, use the Players or the Widget in such a way that you aggregate Content from the Platform into a separate destination that replicates the offering of the Website, or comprises a content service of which Content from the Platform forms a material part. Similarly, you may not, without the prior written consent of Nuddy Media Limited, use the Players or the Widget to embed Content into any website or other destination dedicated to a particular artist (except where the relevant Content is Your Content and you are the person or are authorised to represent the person to whom the site or destination is dedicated), or to a particular genre. You may not use the Players or Widget in any way that suggests that Nuddy Media Limited or any artist, audio creator or other third party endorses or supports your website, or your use of the Players or Widget. The foregoing shall apply whether such use is commercial or non-commercial.
Nuddy Media Limited reserves the right to block your use of the Players and the Widget at any time and for any reason in its sole discretion.
Changes to the Platform, Accounts and Pricing
Nuddy Media Limited reserves the right at any time and for any reason to suspend, discontinue, terminate or cease providing access to the Platform or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, and whether in its entirety or with respect to individual territories only. In the case of any temporary or permanent suspension, discontinuation, termination or cessation of access, Nuddy Media Limited shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify registered users of such decision in advance.
You hereby agree that Nuddy Media Limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any changes or modifications to the Website, Apps and/or any Services that Nuddy Media Limited may wish to make from time to time, or for any decision to suspend, discontinue or terminate the Website, the Services or any part or parts thereof, or your possibility to use or access the same from or within any territory or territories.
Nuddy Media Limited may change the features of any type of account, may withdraw or, or introduce new features, products or types of account at any time and for any reason, and may change the prices charged for any of its Accounts from time to time. In the event of any increase in the price or material reduction in the features of any Account to which you have subscribed, such change(s) will be communicated to you and will only take effect with respect to any subsequent renewal of your subscription. In all other cases, where Nuddy Media Limited proposes to make changes to any type of account to which you subscribe, and these changes are material and to your disadvantage, Nuddy Media Limited will notify you of the proposed changes by sending a message to your Nuddy Media account and/or an email to the then current email address that we have for your account, at least two (2) weeks in advance. You will have no obligation to continue using the Platform following any such notification, but if you do not terminate your account as described in the Termination section below during such two (2) week period, your continued use of your account after the end of that two (2) week period will constitute your acceptance of the changes to your account.
You may terminate this Agreement at any time by sending notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming such termination, by removing all of Your Content from your account, by deleting your account and thereafter by ceasing to use the Platform. If you terminate this Agreement before the end of your subscription, we are unable to offer any refund for any unexpired period of your subscription.
Once your account has been terminated, any and all Content residing in your account, or pertaining to activity from your account (for example, data relating to the distribution or consumption of your content), will be irretrievably deleted by Nuddy Media Limited, except to the extent that we are obliged or permitted to retain such content, data or information for a certain period of time in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or to protect our legitimate business interests. You are advised to save or backup any material that you have uploaded to your account before terminating your account, as Nuddy Media Limited assumes no liability for any material that is irretrievably deleted following any termination of your account. Nuddy Media Limited is not able to provide you with any .csv or other similar file of data relating to activity associated with your account, whether before or after termination or cancellation. This data is provided and is accessible only for viewing via your account page on the Website for as long as your account is active.
If you access the Platform via any of our Apps or via any third-party app connected to your account, deleting that app will not delete your account. If you wish to delete your account, you will need to do so from the Account page within your Settings on the Website.
Assignment to Third Parties
Nuddy Media Limited may assign its rights and (where permissible by law) its obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any third party at any time without notice, including without limitation, to any person or entity acquiring all of the assets or business of Nuddy Media Limited. You may not assign this Agreement or the rights and duties hereunder, in whole or in part, to any third party without the prior written consent of Nuddy Media Limited limited.
Third Party Rights
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Except where otherwise required by the mandatory law of the United States or any member state of the European Union
(i) this Agreement is subject to the laws England & Wales, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and excluding the principles of conflict of laws (international private law); and
(ii) you hereby agree, and Nuddy Media Limited agrees, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England & Wales for resolution of any dispute, action or proceeding arising in connection with this Agreement.
The services hereunder are offered by Nuddy Media Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of England & Wales and with its main place of business at:
Bank House, Market Street, Whaley Bridge, High Peak. SK23 7AA
For more information about Nuddy Media you may contact us by sending correspondence to the foregoing address or by emailing us at email@example.com
Last Amended: 01/01/23
Create, upload and share
- nuddymedia.com enables you to upload material, and lets you share material across the web. Only share material that you have created yourself and have permission to share. If you are unsure whether you can upload something, check out our Copyright Information pages.
Give us a link
- Our widgets enable you to elements of nuddymedia.com and embed them on other websites. This is really great, but we’re picking up the bandwidth bill each month, so we’d really appreciate it if you could link back to us whenever you post nuddymedia.com hosted content elsewhere on the web.
Criticise, but do it constructively
- Criticism can be really valuable, but only when it’s done constructively. So, please share your opinions, but before posting anything, ask yourself “Would I appreciate receiving the same comment?”.
Upload things that aren’t yours to upload
- Uploading and sharing means you must always be 100% certain that you are the creator of what you’re uploading or have permission from all relevant rights holders. Anyone who repeatedly uploads other people’s content risks having their account suspended or terminated. If you need more information about copyright, check out our Copyright Information pages.
Use someone else’s name
- Nuddy usernames are allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please don’t register accounts in the name of another person, or using someone else’s trademark, even if this is meant as a tribute. If you feel that someone is impersonating you on nuddymedia.com, or is infringing your trademark, you can tell us about it by sending an email.
- nuddymedia.com is a social place but it’s not the place for you to act outrage from other parts of your life. Don’t let a personal issue strain the rest of the community. Inappropriate behaviour, including abusive, defamatory, obscene, racist or offensive comments, will put you at risk of having your account suspended or terminated.
- There’s a fine line between promoting and spamming. The more you can make your messages and actions personal and relevant, the less likely you are to be reported for spam. Faking your own popularity, or comments to promote other products or services can be considered as spam and isn’t welcome on nuddymedia.com.
If you break these rules
- We take these rules seriously and expect you to as well. If you break these rules, we will act accordingly. If we receive notification from a rights holder that any content, text or images in your account infringe their copyright, or if we believe that your behaviour is inappropriate, we will send you a warning. If we have to send you more than two of these warnings, we will suspend your account. In the most extreme cases, we may suspend your account without warning.
Tell us about it
If you feel that someone is infringing your copyright, you can tell us about it here.
Remember, we want nuddymedia.com to be a community where everyone feels comfortable and respected – it’s up to all of us to make sure this happens.
To Sum It Up
Basically, be nice, respect the law and think before you use nuddymedia.com. In most cases, we’ll send you a warning before we take other measures and we’ll always try to act reasonably. We think this is fair but if you don’t agree, maybe nuddymedia.com is not the place for you.
These guidelines have been written down to ensure that everyone within the community has the experience they want. We’re not trying to set up rules and regulations for exactly how you should and shouldn’t act but to make clear that this should be a place of respect between people and a place for responsible content posting. We hope you agree and understand. If you do, don’t or have any other questions or comments please let us know.
We may change these Community Guidelines from time to time, so please be sure to check back here every so often for any updates.
Nuddymedia.com Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These text files can be read by these websites and help to identify you when you return to a website. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Nuddy Media Cookies
We use our own cookies to recognise you when you visit our website or use our apps. This means that you don’t have to login each time you visit, and we can remember your preferences and settings.
Those cookies with one- or two-letter names (such as “a”, “c” or “qc”) are Nuddy Media cookies.
Third Party Cookies
Google Analytics and Google Website Optimiser
Google cookies are those beginning “__ut”.
To opt out of this analysis by Google, please see the Opting Out section below.
Google AdWords and Google Remarketing
We use the online advertising program Google AdWords and the Google Remarketing technology, both operated by the company Google Inc. (“Google“) .
For measuring conversion with Google AdWords, a conversion tracking cookie is placed when a user clicks on a Nuddy Media advertisement delivered by Google (“Ads”). Conversion tracking cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. Google uses a different cookie for each Google AdWords customer and there is no consolidation of the cookie data with other data. If you click on one of our Ads and proceed to a page equipped with a conversion tag and the cookie has not yet expired, the conversion is documented. With the help of the conversion tracking cookie, we see the total number of conversions and are able to review the performance of our Ads. You can find more information about Google AdWords here.
When you click on one of our Ads, a Google Remarketing cookie is placed. This cookie helps to serve our Ads to you at a later time when you browse pages of the Google content network. Remarketing cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. For more information on Google Remarketing, please see here.
Google cookies are those beginning “__ut”.
To opt out of personalised ad serving by Google, please see the Opting Out section below.
In addition to cookies, we also use the following standard Internet technologies in connection with your use of the Platform:
- Clear GIFs: We use “clear GIFs”, sometimes known as “web bugs”, which are small image files that we embed into our email newsletters. These clear GIFs tell us whether you opened the newsletter, clicked on any of the content or forwarded the newsletter to someone else. This provides us with useful information regarding the effectiveness of our email newsletters, which we can use to ensure that we are delivering information that is relevant to our users.
- HTML5 Local Storage: We use HTML5 local storage to store your default preferences and to set user preferences for the User Interface. If you access the mobile version of our website, we use HTML5 local storage to store certain cookie data, including your user plan, authentication data, your username and your display preferences. We do not use HTML5 local storage to collect any personal data or to track your activity on our websites.
We think it’s important that you are able to control the collection of personal data relating to your use of nuddymedia.com and have therefore made sure that you can opt out of any personal data collection using cookies or other technologies as set out below. (Please note that you cannot opt out of our use of Flash cookies or HTML5 local storage as these are necessary for the technical operation of the platform. However, we do not use these technologies to collect any personal data.)
You can use the settings within your browser to control the cookies that are set on your computer or mobile device. However, please be aware that cookies are important to many aspects for the Platform – if you set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to enjoy all of the features of the Platform. To find out how to see what cookies have been set and how to reject and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
- To opt-out of analysis by Google Analytics on our website and other websites, please visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- To opt-out of personalised ad delivery on the Google content network, please visit: Google’s Ads Preferences Manager.
Clear GIFs are included in our email newsletters. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by following the link in the newsletter itself, or by changing your email preferences within your Settings in your nuddymedia.com account.
Activity Tracking and Bug Reporting:
You can use the settings within our iOS device or within the Android app to opt-out of analytics tracking and bug reporting. For the opt-out, if you are using our iOS app, go to the settings of your iOS device and open the nuddymedia.com tab. With an Android device you need to open the nuddymedia.com app and open the basic settings tab within. From there you can simply disable analytics and/or bug reporting to stop any analytics data or bug reporting information being sent from the app.
Consent to Cookies and Similar Technologies
Report Copyright Infringement
If you identify any content in nuddymedia.com that you believe infringe your copyright, you can let us know using any of the methods explained on these pages. Before making a report concerning any copyright infringement, please consider the following:
- These pages relate to notices concerning copyright infringement only
- If you wish to make a report concerning infringement of any other rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please only report infringement of your own copyright, or the copyright of someone you are authorised to represent
- If you believe that someone else’s copyright is being infringed, please tell them and direct them to this page.
- Please do not report copyright infringement unless you have a genuine claim
- If you make groundless or malicious reports of copyright infringement, you risk having your account suspended or terminated. You may also be liable for damages (including costs and legal fees) incurred by nuddymedia.com, the person whose material you report and/or any copyright owner or authorised licensee, as the result of material being removed in reliance on your notice.
- Please provide detail
- the more information we have regarding your claim, the quicker we can process your notice.
There are various ways in which you can report copyright infringement on nuddymedia.com.
Using our webform
You can file a report using the ‘Report Copyright Infringement’ form within the ‘Contact Us’ page.
By writing to us
The report button and the webform are the most efficient means of reporting possible copyright infringement. However, if you would prefer to send your own notification, please do so in writing, making sure that you include the following information:
- a statement that you have identified material in nuddymedia.com which infringe your copyright or the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act;
- a description of the copyright work(s) that you claim have been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim are infringing and the nuddymedia.com account where such materials can be located;
- your full name, address and telephone number, a valid email address on which you can be contacted, and your nuddymedia.com username if you have one;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
In addition, if you wish for your notice to be considered as a notice pursuant to the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act 17 U.S.C. §512(c), please also include the following:
- with respect to your statement that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, confirmation that such statement is made under penalty of perjury; and
- your electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy).
Your notice should be sent to us by email to email@example.com and/or by mail to the following address:
Bank House, Market Street, Whaley Bridge, High Peak. SK23 7AA